| Jun 14,2016
Bike Week 2016 is done and boy, was it a good one this year!
All of us here at Madison BCycle had a great time getting to know you when you came to say hello, checked in with us at the Clips Film Festival
, grabbed some coffee at our commuter station near HotelRED
, or scored a free membership for the entire summer!
We tried to document all the fun and excitement on Facebook
, and most importantly, our new Snapchat
, so to always keep you updated, involved, and for those of you who didn't come, inflict some major FOMO!
Heres a countdown of our favorite moments and pictures this week:
5. MUFFIN MOUNTAIN - Our friends at HotelRED
generously provided us with tons of yummy snacks throughout the week at our commuter station near Camp Randall. Although it was hard to pick a favorite treat, we had to give it to the delicious muffins; they were so yummy and so beautiful!
4. COMMUTER PUPS - We are all huge dog lovers at BCycle so it was super exciting to see all of the awesome, and adorable, pups out on the bike path! Our puppy bffs this week were Gertrude, Milly, and Bella (not pictured)!
3. #BCYCLEKIDDOS - If theres one thing we love more than people on bikes, its kids on bikes! Tons o' kids celebrated this week and scored some major muffins and stickers, which they seemed to be pretty impressed and excited by!
2. BOTTOMLESS COFFEE - We are proud to say that we NEVER ran out of coffee!!! BCycle and HotelRED
made sure to always have your backs by keeping that caffeine flowin!!!! If we seem a little excited about this, remember, the coffee was ENDLESS, so we may have had a little too much!
and the coveted number one spot goes to......
with a unanimous vote from ALL BCycle Employees.....
1. THE CYCLISTS OF BIKE WEEK 2016 - You guys were AWESOME!! We had so many participants and excited, smiling, happy faces!! We loved talking to you about biking and BCycle, and signing you up for the BC25 Challenge!
Thank you for a wonderful week! We hope you guys enjoyed it as much as we did and had AT LEAST five memorable moments!